Monday, December 23, 2013

Allow me to introduce myself...



Welcome!

My name is Kayte and I'm so excited to share my adventures with you!
First, a little about me:

Originally from Michigan, I migrated down to Charlotte in March of 2011. As much as I love Michigan, I think I'm a southerner for life now (I even started throwing "Ya'll" into my daily vocabulary)! Charlotte is such an amazing city and I'm so happy to be here.


Selling auto and home insurance pays my bills, but my passion is for helping women break the chains of slavery in the form of Human Trafficking. Charlotte is a major hub for traffickers, and I'm making it my mission to put an end to it. I volunteer with a local ministry called Compassion To Act. To learn more, visit www.compassiontoact.org

This summer, I purchased my first home! It's a townhouse and I'm so proud of it. My roommate is an interior designer and we have had so much fun designing and decorating together. I plan on posting lots of fun decorating tips I learn from her, as well as projects and crafts that we're working on.

In the past two years I've joined the workforce, purchased my first car, purchased my first home, and took on the responsibility of a leadership role with a local ministry. I can't wait to see what else God has planned for this next season of my life and I hope you'll stick around to enjoy it with me!
Here's to 2014 and all it has to offer!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment